Fax: (714) 848-6869
Mark W. Burnett
Mr. Burnett is an attorney with the Law Offices of Mark J. Meyers who specializing in personal injury litigation and counseling. He prosecutes claims on behalf of his clients against individuals and companies who have committed negligent or intentional acts. Mark focuses his personal injury practice on motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, auto accidents, premises liability, dog bites, construction accidents, and wrongful death actions.
In his free time, Mark enjoys traveling and is a volunteer with Direct Connections to Africa, a non-profit organization that focuses on assisting underprivileged African youth in gaining financial means to continue their education.
Mark is admitted to the State Bar of California, the United States District Court for the Central District of California and the Supreme Court of California.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Personal Injury Litigation- Plaintiff
- California, 2006
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2011
- Whittier College School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- UC Irvine, Irvine, California
- Major: Criminology/Environmental Analysis and Design
Honors and Awards
- CALI award of Excellence in Moot Court, 2002 – 2003
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Orange County Trial Lawyers, Sustaining Member, 2006 – Present
- Consumers Attorneys of California, Member, 2008 – Present
Past Employment Positions
- Law offices of Mark J.Meyers, Attorneys, 2003 – Present