Fax: (714) 848-6869
Mark J. Meyers
Mr. Meyers got his first taste of the courtroom while working as a bailiff for the Orange County Sheriff’s Department while he put himself through law school. In 1976, he began his legal career as an associate attorney at Moore, Graves & Madory where he practiced insurance defense for Farmers Insurance and focused his practice on auto accidents, premises liability, dog bites, construction accidents, and wrongful death actions. After several years, Mr. Meyers and two of his work associates opened Cummings, Kemp & Meyers where he continued to practice insurance defense and was able to represent plaintiff’s in personal injury actions. After leaving CK&M, he became a solo practitioner and has represented exclusively Plaintiffs as a trial lawyer throughout California for the past 26 years.
Mr. Meyers is regularly called upon by attorneys in the area to serve as their mediator in a variety of cases. Mr. Meyers has served as a judge pro tem for Orange County Superior Court. He is admitted to the State Bar of California, the United States District Court for the Central District of California, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and the Supreme Court of California.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Personal Injury Litigation- Plaintiff
- California, 1976
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1986
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 2002
- Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California
- J.D. – 1975
- University of California, Berkeley, California
- B.A. – 1971
Police Officers injured in motorcycle and motor vehicle accidents throughout Orange County. Newport Beach, Fountain Valley, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Costa Mesa, Westminster, Garden Grove, La Habra.
Honors and Awards
- Benjamin IDE Wheeler Award, 1968 – Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Customer Attorney’s of California, member, 1986 – Present
- District Court of Trial Lawyers, member, 1986 – Present
Past Employment Positions
- Moore, Graves, Madory, Associate, 1976 – 1981
- Cummings, Kemp, Meyers, Partner, 1981 – 1986